[pskmail] Newer versions of fldigi

  • From: "Per Crusefalk" <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:23:50 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I said earlier that newer versions of fldigi caused problems with pskmail.
I have talked to Dave/w1hkj about this and he pointed me in the right
direction in the source so I could test various settings. Anyway, I got
the new 1.30 version and it seems much better already in the released
version. I will continue to see if I can tweak the timing a bit further
but I guess that fldigi 1.30 should work as is. The starting delay may be
a bit long but the end is much improved. I will put 1.30 as is on the live
cd and will bench test that, I will only tweak that if I really have to.
So, you should be able to use the new fldigi 1.30 with pskmail.