[pskmail] Newbie needs help

  • From: "Bruce Beach" <language@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:19:00 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I have joined this list because
I need help with an important question.
If you are willing to help me -
you can do so on this list -
or directly at: language@xxxxxxxxxx

If this is the wrong place to ask such a question please redirect me to
where I should go.

I am a very old guy.
You can see me at www.webpal.org
I am the one with the long hair.
The one with the long ears is my friend Jemma.

I am very new to Ham.
Decided in November that I should get a Ham license -
and 17 days later passed the Basic+ and Advanced in Canada.
I am VE3 UAL
but I have never sent or received a message.
I have a transceiver but it is still in the box it came in.

I write a newsletter and have thousands read it -
and want to start a Ham Net among these people.
You have to see the web site to understand why.
We plan to use only one band and one system.

We plan to use PSK31
and it has been suggested to me
that we use Peer-to-Peer
PSKmail.

So far I cannot find any information about that.
If you are sympathetic to our cause
and can point me towards any information
I would very much like to hear from you.

Peace and love,
Bruce