[pskmail] Re: New version of Android Pskmail: version B0.99.04

  • From: Marcel André <marcel-andre@xxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 20:35:07 +0200

Hi John,

thank you very much for the new version. I couln't test due to a core
problem: QRM so high, that I can't hear a psk server most of the time.
They heare me (APRS beacon successfull), I see my connect and response
in the server log - but hear nothing on the radio :-)
Since a couple of weeks it's getting worse here in the neighborhood...

Another thing: I've not been sucessfull in sending APRSmail (the 67
character short messages) via APRS without connection: "dl1ekm@xxxxxxx
Test from me"....
How and where can I send this? In the terminal screen in the button line
(because in the APRS screen the button line is used as normal beacon
text...)?

Thanks
vy 73
Marcel