[pskmail] Re: New to list.

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:19:43 +0200

Hi David,

I am reinstalling my laptops at the moment, Mandriva 2007 RC2 was
just released, so I can't check that version number. The section
I was refering to is: http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/NEWS

Yes, I saw your connect attempts. Your signal was rather weak and
it faded away at times. You almost made it, two or three characters
were too weak only.

Hey, you just connected!Great!

You can watch what the server is receiving at:
http://abo.mine.nu/gmfsk.php

73 de PÃr, sm0rwo