[pskmail] Re: New to PSKmail

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:16:35 -0500

Goody,

I saw you on the server this afternoon trying to check mail. I went ahead and created a database entry for you based on the last data you uploaded. If it is not right, you should be able to update it from your client.

You were S2 to S3 on a lot of packets but many were in the noise at S1 and the server still decoded a lot of the packets. The band was fading in and out a good bit. I guess you saw that on your end as well.

73,
Fred - wb5con

Rein Couperus wrote:
same results occur, I can correct it manually, or he can enter data into the centralized database.

Chances are the problem is getting the data out of the central data base :)
I will do some testing tomorrow.

Rein