[pskmail] Re: New test server available for testing (Fred)

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:05:42 +0100

This is of course political bullshit. If I use n non-interrelated carriers I
have to add the symbol
rates of those n carriers.
The people who tell you this are pretty clever, and they must have a reason for
telling this.
In FSK, .e.g, the 2 carriers are interrelated (they both carry the same
information), in pactor 3
they are not.

One non-interrelated carrier has a certain number of symbols per second. 2
carriers have
double that number of symbols, etc. That is primary school level math.

<insults deleted>

Don't let yourself be fooled.

Rein PA0R