[pskmail] Re: New test server available for testing

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 09:40:23 +0100

Hi Fred,

you also need fldigi-3.13BH on the client machine.
jpskmail-0.4.0 should make  sure that during the connected session RSID rx is
ON on the client.
In fldigi ID configuration on the client, make sure that every parameter is
UNCHECKED,
especially 'reception disables detection'.

RSID rx on the client must be ON during connect and OFF during idle.

It works here :)

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com