[pskmail] Re: New stuff on PSKMaildownloads... (pskmail_server version 2.1.n)

  • From: Larry Levesque <ka1vgm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 06:58:10 -0400

So this begs the question,

When you start it via the terminal whree is it starting from?

Type:  which fldigi

This should show where fldigi starts from when you type fldigi at the
terminal prompt.

Is it starting from a different location than when starting from
pskmail_server and as you put it xterm?

Explain the difference between terminal and xterm..

--
*Larry Levesque*