[pskmail] Re: New server update (Fred)

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:23:58 +1100

Russel,

I understand. I think we could ask the Fldigi group for a solution to
that PSK500(R) issue as it is best done in Fldigi rather than Pskmail.

I think an option in the PSK and mail configuration tab saying
"Disable PSK500 modes when used a modem" would do fine.

If a request by pskmail server or client or from the radio to switch
to PSK500 modes arises, it should go back to the closest thing: PSK250
or PSK250R depending on the request.

Would that make sense?

Regards,

John