[pskmail] Re: New server update (Fred)

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:20:03 -0800 (PST)

Ok Well the band is getting long your just about gone for me, I'm not sure who
is talking to who some time, If I start fldigi-3.13BH and it shows PSK31 as the
mode, and then I start jPSKmail-0.4.0.2 client and its set for PSK250, nothing
changes or I'm not sure if it should, But I give it to for hanging in there
with all this, and all the help thats around it will get all cleared up.

Russell
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)