[pskmail] Re: New puppy server image

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:21:35 +0100

John,

I use a .pet package from w1hkj, a one-click install... the one that is on the
CD does not yet include yesterday's  change, but it can be easily upgraded.
For the server I have added a full perl install on the puppy CD, so
upgrading to a new server is as easy as on ubuntu.

Concerning the ad, I think it is fine. (found one error: miss instead of
missed?)
Hope it will raise some interest in Australia too.

I will be working on cleaning the wiki...