[pskmail] Re: New jpskmail version, v0.3.3 on eee easypeasy

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:45:48 +0200

Hi Greg,

You don't have to move the configuration file anywhere, it should be
created for you with default values on startup. That null pointer error
is "interesting" as I have been looking for that and I can not reproduce
it. If possible, could you grab a few screenshots of what you have set
in there and send them to me? Or, perhaps the configuration file? I'd be
very grateful if I could recreate the problem, much easier to fix then.

73 de Per, sm0rwo