[pskmail] Re: New jpskmail version, v0.3.3 on eee easypeasy

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:20:21 -0400

Now it seems that when i try to close the pref window, i get a null pointer error. Seems like it doesn't see the conf file. In what directory should i put the conf file? Thanks, Greg

Pär Crusefalk wrote:
Great, that should take care of it.
I still have not looked into why its needed on some PC's, its not common
but I have it on that "to do" list. A java based installer could be just
what we need.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

mån 2009-03-30 klockan 07:42 -0400 skrev Greg:
I just found instruction in an older message.... i will try that....  Greg

Greg wrote:
Is there a fix to get the preferences tab to work? I did find the conf file to edit it but may be needing to change server station info, etc a little more on the fly. Thanks for any help! -Greg KB1NCJ