[pskmail] Re: New jpskmail version, v0.3.3 on eee easypeasy

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:34:02 +0200

Thanks a lot Greg!
I was able to reproduce the error and I could step through to find the
cause. Its the gps port selector combobox and the error occurs only when
no serial ports are found (like on an eee). I know I tested with a usb
gps connected so I never had that problem unfortunately. So, if you have
a usb gps then you can just connect that and the problem will disappear.
I'll be right back with an updated version.

73 de Per, sm0rwo