[pskmail] Re: New installers for jPSKmail-2.0.30, updated installers

  • From: Demetre SV1UY <demetre.sv1uy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:31:36 +0200

So the latest 2.0.30 still has problems., Now it always picks up the wrong
In soundcard (it picks the speaker instead of the mike) and even when I
change it, I can't even see the waterfall appearing and of course no
incoming signal. Also when I click save in preferences I always get the
dreaded message "Config file is empty..." in a message box called "Log
Message".

I tried both the WIndows installer executable and before this the ZIP file
and I see the same behaviour in both installations. I have also cleaned the
pskmail directory that is created in the users directory but no joy.

So 2.0.30 is a no go in Windows 7 computers.