[pskmail] Re: New ham-puppy beta

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:42:41 +0100

It works from here, see attachment...

What probably happens is that the cluster does not allow connections from your
domain.
This is not necessary the cluster server, but the router at the entrance of the
University where it is
hosted, which is on the SURFNET university connect network.

It is easy to choose another cluster by changing the last line of the
/root/my-applications/dxcluster script
into e.g. rxvt -e colrdx -c $1 k1ttt.net 23

You can also use the programs directly from a terminal.

# colrdx -h
Usage: colrdx [option] <host> [port]
      -c <callsign>     Login with callsign (--> required)
      -h                Display this help and exit
      -n                Do not use colors
      -v                Output version information and exit
# colrconv -h
#

I have provided the icons only to make it easy...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com