[pskmail] Re: New client installers released

  • From: "Andrew O'Brien" <k3ukandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 05:55:48 -0500

2.0.24 appears to be working OK except for a couple of things relating to
rig control.

1.  Despite setting up rig control for my TS2000 , and saving my settings,
the settings are not saved when I re-boot the software.  The rig is not
saved, the baud rate is not saved, the CAT control port is not saved BUT
the PTT port  IS saved.

2.  Despite carefully selecting the TS-2000 , baud rate that matches my
rig's settings , and a CAT port that matches the virtual serial ports
created by my Microkeyer interface software (setting that work with other
software) , I am unable to achieve PTT or CAT .  Scan does not start.

Andy K3UK