[pskmail] New Wiki & Server List

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 14:35:19 +0200

Hello Rein,

I wanted to correct the entry for DL4OAH-1in the Pskmail Servers List, but I get:

"Permission error......Sorry, you can not edit this page. Only members of this site, site administrators and perhaps selected moderators are allowed to do it."

Probably I don't understand something quite well. It seems to me that I must receive an invitation from you to join the pskmail site. My member name at wikidot is my call.

73, Klaus