[pskmail] New User : Email setting problem

  • From: f5owl@xxxxxxx
  • To: "pskmail " <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 04:33:19 -0500 (EST)

Hello everybody,
I am new to pskmail and datamode in general trying this fantastic applications.
Using pskmail 1.5.10 on ubuntu 10.04.
When trying to upload my email setting with my gmail account I obtain :
  Receiving record
  Updated databasr F5OWL

=>No Server public key... reconnect...

Can't find what is wrong with my setting or procedure.
I also received a warning from gmail with suspicious connection detected and
blocked.
I supposed pskmail server was not allowed to connect to my gmail account.

Can somebody help me ?

73
Philippe
F5OWL