[pskmail] New Problem

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 18:27:21 -0400

Rein,
Now that I have the pulse audio set correctly, everything is working,
except the email upload. During the exchange, the server starts talking
over the client. Time and time again it happens. I have even tried pressing
the send button at different times during the connection. Sometimes right
after getting my APRS messages, other times after the "No Password Set"
message. No matter what the server will start clashing with the client.
With 1.5.9 the timing was perfect and smooth. Any solutions?
Very 73, Glenn