[pskmail] Re: New PSKmail 0.3.7 downloaded.

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 13:49:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Well the band is not in good shape now I well try later today and see
if I can get connected when the band is better.

Tnx Russell

1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)