[pskmail] Re: New PSKmail 0.3.7 downloaded.

  • From: Hal <halinux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:23:22 -0400

On 08-24, Fred Reiselt wrote:
> There is a problem with the server. It is cutting off the end of the
> transmission. It must be a problem with fldigi 3.12. I have looked in
> the fldigi config and poked around in arq.pm to add a few spaces to the
> postamble but have not found the secret yet.
>
> Any hints would be appreciated. Or, should I return to 3.10 fldigi?
>
> 73,
> Fred

        Greetings; FWIW, I've been having a problem since your HD went
south.. Not knowing any better I would vote for changing back to 3.10..
<grin>

        I spent an hour or so this morning 24Aug09 ~~1340Z with both
jpsk036 and pskclient1.1 and your spotter's reports OK but sorta
strange.. I see another callsign WB5CON-3 and WB5CON-3> appearing.. Wish
I knew what I am doing. HI.. Appreciate!!..

        BTW using jpsk036 after a single ping the left colour rectangle
is stuck on blue.. (My version doesn't have the lower right colour box.)
Trying a connect with client1.1 sticks on a red "connecting" and the
report "Trying link to"..

73 de Hal.. W8MCH..

--

             Hal       UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.