[pskmail] Re: New PSKmail 0.3.7 downloaded.

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:57:07 +0200

Hi Russel,

Can you try agn and look at the log page at WB5CON while you are trying?
That page is here: http://wb5con.homedns.org/index.shtml
I have heard a few stations (but I'm not saying that IS the problem)
where fldigi is not properly finishing the frames, it stops the tx too
soon. If that is the case then add a few spaces to "frame postamble" on
the modem tab of the preferences dialog.

73 de Per, sm0rwo