[pskmail] Re: New FAQ item

  • From: "davisjo" <davisjo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 14:35:29 +0200

To Rein, Per and Ed, plus others who are working behind the scenes on this project.

I have dabbled with this programme, used Linux puppy, even been to night school for Ubuntu.

I still struggle with configuring everything in Linux and have to resort to the other 'software' just because of familiarity.

I work QRP , having Small Wonder transceivers for PSK 31 and very often use flidigi.

I think you guys work really hard on this and I would like you to know how much the community appreciate your efforts. I look forward to the day I can use it on my boat, it will be ideal for staying in touch.Perhaps I need a few more watts !! I will keep saving for the packer amp.

Keep going chaps,

73
John Davis F5 VLM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Per Crusefalk" <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>