[pskmail] Re: New Client 2.0.33 and server 2.0.17

  • From: Rein Couperus <Rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 09:34:14 +0200

PI4TUE also crashed fldigi during the night (first crash after 8 days). This
means that this last effort to give fldigi a chance also did not work. A server
should never crash...
I agree with you that we should now concentrate on getting the last bugs out of
the V2 modem as soon as possible, and drop fldigi.

This means porting the audio/modem/config code in 2.1.0 to the V2 modem. At the
moment the code in 2.1.0 is already pretty stable, especially the handling of
the audio mixers seems to be better than in 2.0.33, especially on windows...

Klaus and I am testing /debugging client 2.1.0 at the moment, and it looks like
we are close to a beta.

Rein PA0R

--
Rein Couperus <Rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>