[pskmail] Netcat and pskmail-monitor

  • From: Glenn Roeser Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 16:26:53 -0400

I wonder if anyone could help me with setting up netcat and the
pskmail-monitor on my server which is running on Cygwin. I have downloaded
both files and I have been able to unzip them, but I cannot get anywhere
from there. I have searched the repository for the proper commands to
install the both programs, but still no results.
I would like to be able to see what is going on with my server. I have
looked at some of the other fellows web pages and it looks great!
Very 73 to all, Glenn