[pskmail] Re: NA Servers

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:33:18 -0500

Hi Ed,

I may be propagation. You can check my server page at: http://wb5con.homedns.org/index.shtml to see what the WB5CON server is receiving. I have had connections from NC5O and NB1X today and have seen the KD4QCL server.

10.147.00 USB + 1000Hz should be just right.

73,
Fred - WB5CON

Ed wrote:
Where are they ? or better yet am I doing something wrong.

Using the jpskmail client, fldigi 3.11.1 the QRG is 10.147.00 + 1000.

That should put me in the right place. I've tried pinging and also connecting to the servers listed. I've been monitoring the frequency for the past 3 or 4 hours. Nothing.

I've only filled in my call and the server I'm trying to connect to, is there anything else that needs to be done ? This is only for testing purposes for now.

73

Ed W3NR