[pskmail] Re: NA Servers

  • From: "DAVID GRAY" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:50:41 -0500

YOUR ARE !!

REMEMBER YOUR ARITHMETIC?

WHEN YOU DIVIDE A NUMBER YOU GET AN INTEGER  I    AND A REMAINDER  R

BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT DIVIDE 0 BY ANY THING YOU NEED TO ADD 5 NOW IF THE MINUTE IS H HOUR+2 MINS THEN YOU ADD 5 2+5=7 7/5 = 1 + REMAINDER 0F 2 WE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN THE NUMBER 2 BECAUSE WE HAVE A ZERO MINUTE WE ACTUALLY GO TO THE THIRD COLUMN

IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER THIS    THEN YOU REALLY DID SHOW YOUR AGE   LOL

73`S

DAVID     KF4WBS