[pskmail] Re: N5TBS and server error

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:48:56 +0100

Hello Robert,

maybe it is only the ; separator between the two adresses. This is M$-Syntax, you might try a , (komma) instead.

73, Klaus

Am 03.01.2012 13:13, schrieb Robert Krasowski:
Hi all,
I have been experimenting with Clint some and we run into following problem:

I get this message every time I connect:
No mail
Auth ok...
Receiving email
Error sending mail : Couldn't send TO <kg5lt@xxxxxxxxxxx <compose?to=kg5lt@xxxxxxxxxxx>; kg5lt@xxxxxxxxxxx <compose?to=kg5lt@xxxxxxxxxxx>>: 501 5.1.3 Bad recipient address syntax
at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/rflinkserver.pl line 4376

I found out how to delete on the jpskmail program but can't get past the server error. Do you know how to delete on the server?

THanks, Clint

The problem was multiple email addresses.
Any idea how to fix it?

Robert
KB2PNM