[pskmail] Re: N5TBS and server error

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 13:46:45 +0100

The winlink.org is not working!

This is the mail system at host csmtp2.one.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to
one or more recipients. It's attached below.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own
text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<kg5lt@xxxxxxxxxxx>: host brentwood.winlink.org[174.46.122.124] said: 554 -
No
    valid recpient address(12); SEE WWW.WINLINK.ORG/HELP (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

//gunnar