[pskmail] Re: N5TBS and server error

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:35:05 +0100

Hi,

It looks to me like you are trying to send an email with a badly formed
email address that the smtp server is rejecting. Just delete that email
in your outbox and create a new with a better address.

The syntax for addresses is like the rfc for smtp. If you want to send
to multiple addresses then either select several from the address book
or write them manually like:
address1@xxxxxxxxxxx, address2@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you want you can include a name just like in the rfc, like:
"John Smith" <john@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jane Doe" <who@xxxxxxxxx>
That is what the address book does now (click on the To-button to select
from the address book).

If you want you can separate addressees using a comma or a semicolon,
the client will change it to a comma before it send the email.

73 de Per, sm0rwo