[pskmail] Re: My server is off the air.

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 12:10:57 -0700 (PDT)

Ed, Rein ask me to run this as well, I have run this during the slow clock and
as best as I can tell it running in the background, or I would not get any
respounce from the request. No how often it running I dont know. But NTP is
installed.
 Mike it is installed now if there is some configuration needing to be done, I
did go to in the pull down menu for clock setting and did set it for network
timming and from the list of time servers.

Russell

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair