[pskmail] Re: My server is off the air.

  • From: "Decossas, Michael" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 13:49:07 -0500

Russell,
     Did you configure NTP? I am in process of installing PSKMail server and
part of the Fedora install was NTP. Usually, the defaults are fine, however,
you can sync the clock with the Naval Atomic Observatory.

Using NTP (network time protocol) will pretty much eliminate any timekeeping
issues as the OS will sync every 15 minutes or so....

Let me know...

Thanks,

Mike