[pskmail] Re: My server is off the air.

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 11:48:47 -0700 (PDT)

All power saving is disable, as well as no devices can go to sleep. I need to
check on the BIOS Ver. Let me reword some of my last email------ For this to
happen fldigi and PSKmail server need to be running, but when it happens I can
stop the server and fldigi, and no change with the clock it stayes slow, until
I reboot and set the clock in the BIOS and well as the clock in UBUNTU.

Russell

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair