[pskmail] My server is off the air.

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PSKMAIL <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 11:10:50 -0700 (PDT)

Well I'm still having trouble with the clock. I my have to load UBUNTU and the
server program on some other PC, This Dell Percision workstation 210 has dual
CPU at 750Mhz 307Meg of ram and 12 Gigbit hard drive. When the clock slows it
all slows down I looked at the CPU activity and it looked like they had gone to
sleep 5-10% and upon restart they were running about 50-80% with nothing
running just UBUNTU. I have set the clock and it might run for 1 hr and slow
down or it could run 6hr and slow down.  I have check to BIOS time and it as
well is slow, put a new battery in the PC no help. Its just getting OLD.

Russell NC5O

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair