[pskmail] My PSKmail Server !

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PSKMAIL <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:27:05 -0700 (PDT)

Well I did a NO-NO and forgot the password and user ID for the server and cant
get past that....I put it some where and I cant find it ..... Getting old just
suckkkkkkss
The KZ5 station you now close to WB5CON server frequecny...he has a very narrow
filter on the input, I am able to copy your ping hr in Texas,and well you
should not have any ALC when you Tx...

Russell NC5O

1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)