[pskmail] Re: Multiple recipients.,

  • From: stevez@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:50:44 +1100

Hello Par and Rein,

I just needed to know what is or is-not possible. There are probably
many more issues that deserve your coding attention first.
If multiple recipients are not possible at this time, then that is OK.
It will not detract in any way from the usefulness of the system.
Thanks for the reply. I will pass it on to VK1IAN.

Steve Z.