[pskmail] Re: Multiple recipients.,

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:22:34 +0100

Hi Steve,

I'm at work now so I can't check the code but... I'm pretty sure I never
even considered that when I wrote the send method in the server. The To
field should be filled with adresses separated by comma or a semicolon
(what is best?) and then the server should split that and call the
recipient method for each and every recipient. At the moment it only
calls recipient once, meaning that it only works for one addresse.
Changing it is easy, I can take care of it tonight.

73 de Per, sm0rwo