[pskmail] More Client questions (Email Client)

  • From: "Steven Pituch" <list3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:55:17 -0600

Hi all,
In PSK_ARQ under file, there is a command "Export to MBOX".  How can I get
the downloaded messages to Kmail?
Also, is the inverse possible?  Compose mail in Kmail and then have PSK_ARQ
send it via PSKMail.

If this is possible, then you guys have the great alternative to PACTOR3.
Although PacLink uses Outlook Express as a mail client, it is good only for
vhf.  Winlink Airmail, for hf pactor 3 can not be connected to Outlook
Express, as far as I know.   All the emergency operation centers down here
in hurricane alley want an email solution.

Steve, W2MY

11:11 AM