[pskmail] Re: Making Progress!

  • From: "paul" <paul.hamradio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:01:05 -0700

Yes! This solved the problem!

Now to connect to someone!
I will be trying WB5CON, N5ALE, and VE7SUN.
I understand the radio's dial frequency should be set 1khz below the published center frequency.

Once I see the client working, I will try running the server.

Paul Delaney
AE6JN

Probably pskmail writes to the wrong directory. What version are you using? On version 0.4.beta1 or 2 start the config dialogue and make sure the 'Inputfile' and 'Outputfile' are pointing to the right spot. So if in the above example could get fldigi to TX by writing to ~/gmfsk_autofile, you put 'gmfsk_autofile'
into the Outputfile dialog box. Same with gMFSK.log and the Inputfile box.
The path in config is relative to your home directory. Dont put '~/' in front
of the file names.