[pskmail] Re: Mac or BSD users?

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 00:37:51 +0100

Hi,

Well, that answer basically covers it :-).
I'm not up to speed with the various versions of MacOS but the version
before snow leopard used to have an old java and could not upgrade.
That meant we had issues with the newer layout managers and I think
there was something else too. That it works now is to me an indication
that they have finally upgraded java and then all should be fine.

Another thing is the rxtx package, using synaptic on ubuntu I can add
librxtx very easily. Is the rxtx libs available through the mac package
manager? If not then were you able to get going manually?

73 de Per, sm0rwo