[pskmail] Re: Livecd & saveit

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 14:15:22 -0400

Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:
Attached is the latest version of saveit.pl.

Worked as soon as I realized that I needed to correct my "touch" error. It did exactly as it was written. Thanks.

Per, on the next revision please have "getit.pl" start from a terminal. You don't have that option checked. Easy to correct, if you know what you are looking for.

Is there any way to save the kmix settings ?? I needed to reset them in a new session.

FWIW.....I found that I needed to plug in the stick AFTER it had booted to the guest account.

Rein...Per thanks again for all the hard work and effort, its appreciated.

Ed W3NR