[pskmail] Re: Live distro, server version. A call for beta testers!

  • From: per@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:38:55 +0200 (CEST)

>> Note to self and Rein: I tried to include both the server and the client
>> on the same cd. If I start rflinkserver.pl then it will fetch
>> pskmailrc.pl from the mail folder and not the one for the server (worthy
>> of the to do list?).
>>
>> 73 de Per, sm0rwo
>>

> Execute: Commit
> Modified: server/arq.pm
> Error while performing action: Commit failed (details follow):
> Kan inte skapa katalogen "/home/svn_pskmail/db/transactions/135-1.txn":
> Ã?tkomst nekas
>
> Rein, PA0R

Hi Rein,

I have received a flood of warnings regarding security on that repository.
There is a cron job that checks the entire install every night and it does
not like the permissions there. I will chmod 777 agn, I had it 775 and
that was strangely not enough. I will ssh in a minute (just starting the
laptop.

73 de Per