[pskmail] Live distro, server version. A call for beta testers!

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:51:51 -0400

Hi list,

There is now a beta for a pskmail server live distro. This distro is
based upon Mandriva 2006 (free) and is completely GPL. I had intended to
move to Mandriva 2007 but I have had some issues with it. In order to
get something out the door I have started over on the 2006 version,
which this distro is based upon. I still intend to move to 2007 but I
wanted this server distro out there first.

Known issues here is that some centrinos had problems with the kernel
and its that same kernel in this one (will be upgraded for the next
release).

The beta is available at:
http://www.crusefalk.se/pskmailserver061025.iso

I would like to see some suggestions for improvements, what is missing
and what works/doesn't etc. Pse just submit your reactions if you try
this beta.

The same disclaimer, license etc applies as for the other live distro:
http://www.crusefalk.se/psklive.htm

Note to self and Rein: I tried to include both the server and the client
on the same cd. If I start rflinkserver.pl then it will fetch
pskmailrc.pl from the mail folder and not the one for the server (worthy
of the to do list?).