[pskmail] Re: Linux PSKmail

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 22:13:54 +0200

My guess is that the sound card is driven too hard. I have not tested
3,12, I am using 3.10.

I will do some testing of various fldigi versions during the next days, but I
can only say
that it worked very well on both PI4TUE (server) and SM/PA0R/P (jPSKmail
client) in
southern Sweden two days ago from the camper. Both stations running fldigi-3.10.

Maybe we have to take a closer look at your system via skype/remote
desktop. We got KF4WBS running that way.

Rein PA0R