[pskmail] Re: Lightweight, backpack "Pskmailing"

  • From: karel Fassotte <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:43:55 -0500

Hello all,
Rein or Per, why is there no fldigi on the puppy live CD?
I started it and is a nice puppy CD but no PSKmail, no FLDIGI.

Returning to my earlier mail., questions. I need a step tp step instruction
on how to install PSKmail client en the PSK mail server on UBUNTU 10.1
See below. I know how to start the terminal but the setup line respond that
it cant find the files or dirs.
I have the installable save on my disk but cant with the terminal cannot
find them. Were should I put the installables to be installes in what dir or
whatever.

Thanks
Karel