[pskmail] Re: Latest Live Distro

  • From: Darrel Smith <darrels@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:00:50 -0800

It was operator error as I had the sever running before I set up pskmailrc.pl. When I restarted it everything was fine. I realized this when I did the grep -r thing and it didn't find the file.

I do have a server set up on 10.147 using psk125 but I don't think there is anyone on this side of world listening.

Darrel

On 25-Dec-06, at 2:33 AM, Rein Couperus wrote:

The use of a separate beacon script is deprecated, that is now a task for the server itself. You will have to tell the server what its call is.... look in pskmailrc.pl and edit the MYSERVER.