[pskmail] KC9SGV on 40m/80m & KZ5ED and e-mails

  • From: Josh Housey <kg9bo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 20:19:45 -0800 (PST)

First of all, to KC9SGV, I will give a listen to see if I can see you on
40m/80m. I would like to have something going for either 40/80 either for the
"evenings" as well. 30m is decent for the days usually here (KB2PNM is rather
consistent here). Running 17m also here on 18.106 (center freq, dial 18.104.5
with +1500 audio) and have not heard anything yet. May consider improving over
here something gets going for 40/80m. My earlier tests with the antenna were
not good but will try listening (40m seems to be a little better then 80 for my
antenna). What is your interval for transmissions to adjust my server schedule
to find you? Not sure about transmitting yet from either band...

For KZ5ED, having trouble getting e-mails, my server should be letting e-mails
going through. I had some strange problems with the fldigi/server and
reinstalled a updated distro here, but "kept" my original pskmailrc.pl this
time which had the "emails enabled option as 1".  Before when something has a
problem with it, it wasn't enabled but this has been prevented. At this point,
I don't know exactly what is going on... Good to hear you getting in, just
curious, was it on 30m or 17m that you reached me on?

73
Josh, AB9FT