[pskmail] KB2SDR server is officially off the air.

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 15:07:43 -0800 (PST)

Well, I hate to say it but I am officially off the air for now. I updated the
PSKmail server list. I will hopefully have a server going once I get settled. I
would really like the keep the one going in South Dakota, and might even have
it up in a couple of weeks.  I am going to make a bunch of copies of the live
cd so I can pass it out when I go to the Richmond, VA club meetings. I am
looking forward to it, since I was over 100+ miles from any clubs here.

73
Jason
KB2SDR