[pskmail] Re: KB2PNM server up and running

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 08:21:06 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for info, I was not aware of this.
I just changed to PSK250R. Uff, last thing I want to do is to play with some
regulations ;)
Technical question:
Where is time mark for email comming from??
When I send email via server, they arrived at the destination with wrong time,
so on the list of emails, the one  just received is marked as one received 5h
ago? that does not make sense. I have my PSKMailserver in localtime (and the
one showing on email is not that one). I send emails via my SMTP server that is
in GMT time ( and that is not the one showing on email) , so I am a little
confused. Where is time comming from??
thanks
Robert
KB2PNM